Saturday, March 27, 2010

He is my only hero

He's my inspiration, my safety blanket, my life.
He's currently in a business trip, I'm left with my mom, cousin and brother. At midnight when dad goes home from work, we talk on how was our day and what happened. Last night I was there, sitting; almost talking to myself. Almost crazy that my mom wasn't the best person to talk to about how I enjoyed my day and what was going to happen on the preceding days. My dad was a normal father; provides, loves and always looks forward for the our next bonding. He is willing to give up the couch and the remote control in a weekend just to spend time with the family. But his kindness is usually abused by me and my mom. I know that, I am a spoiled bratt.
But I'M DADDY'S PRINCESS.
I am made to be a bratt, and my dad finds it adorable. My mom always say that I'm going to grow up such a bitch because my dad gives everything I ask for. He actually asked me what I wanted to get for my College graduation, I said it straight. "I want a Louie." He nodded and walked away. A few days later, he gave me an LV catalogue, asking what I like. I was in awe, "Alam mo ba kung gano to kamahal?" i said. "Nakalagay jan yung presyo. Bulag ka?" dad replied. Yes, my dad speaks to me like im just his friend, and maybe that's why i love our father-daughter relationship. I was graduating, it was a time when all school expenses will stop and I'm asking for a freaking LV, that costs like another 4 years in college. I stopped there, hugged him and said, "thank you, pero phone nalang, mas mura pa." i whispered. Dad laughed, "nahiya ka pa".
I love my dad very much, he always listen to my stupid stories. Like how me and my friends throw dummy phones on trash cans and how I am wanting to work here and there. He never ever criticized my decisions, he stays behind me, supporting everything I want to do.
He had given me life, lifestyle, love and strength. He is my only hero, I love you daddy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment