Sunday, March 21, 2010

it was strength that made us fight

Its amazing how I have been fighting for someone all this years, it may not be the best person to spend the rest of my life with but its the best person who made me feel like a princess. Just like how my dad makes me feel everytime i want something.


Its a pity how people walk all their life with an empty hand, traveling through life without someone to take a walk with. I see people everyday, having hearts broken, having doubts with one another, fighting even with the slightest chance of surviving.


In my 19 years 4 months and 21 days of my existence, i have learned that people are really different but one thing is the same with everybody; that when they see a chance even as small as a pea, they will fight and they wont just fight but Fight hard.


For three years, i faught a battle. Faught in ways i may not be able to explain. But do you know what made me fight all those years? It was the thought that in that three years will come another few years of love and care. Something that is not easy to find, something that is worth fighting for. Yes, i have loved a man for three years. From when he was just a boy til he became a man that he should be. He understands, loves, protects and cares. I will be lying if i say there were no problems, but talking and making the anger pass is a solution for everything. The slighest slip may be the biggest mistake but is also the best lesson you will ever experience.


Love comes in many sizes, shapes and kinds. All can be called love, all can be called a relationship in fact but do we really know what love is. Some say it is just a feeling of wanting a person, some say its caring about them, some calls it fate or destiny. In fact, loves meaning cannot be found (try searching to wikipedia, theres no result for its meaning). I feel old, but my search for its meaning is still an ongoing process. Many may be in the same road, but maybe the answer is already in front of us. In fact, my answer for love is just beside me(a guy in a faux hawk playing dota).



That is love for me,so what is it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment