Monday, March 22, 2010

Leave 'em be



Leaving a mark in history.

4 years ago, we were graduates and now, here we are again.
College was hell of a roller coaster, different people with different stories.

Life was an unusual experience, we were kids before. I just place my face on the ground, kick the wall, cry and do stunts just to get what i want. And now, I am an official adult. My antics are not considerable anymore. It was unfair, childhood was just like yesterday. It was goodbye childhood.

College was the best 4 years of my life, I didn't want to leave college. Brooke Davis said, "i'm good in high school", I wanted to say the same thing now. But I wasn't good at college or being a student specifically. Or am I just denying really hard that I am scared of going out there; the big world.

I have worked before, BPO Industry was nice. But when I worked there, there were exceptions to the rules. I was a student, I can get away with everything. I can skip post shifts by saying I have early classes or productions. I can be late by saying I just came from school. It was special, I felt I was being considered. I was young and innocent in that case. And now, youth has to go its own way.

The thing that sucked the most is being just another person, a normal one. Another newbie in the adult world.

I will admit, I am scared.
Scared of the monsters under my bed,
the world under my bed was the reality i'm trying so hard to suppress.
And now, it found its way out.




No comments:

Post a Comment